Monday 15 April 2013

Beautiful Heartbreak -


I have a strong belief that it is through our deepest challenges that we grow the most and find the best within ourselves. This song "Beautiful Heartbreak" by Hilary Weeks ( from her album Every Step), beautifully expresses my own experience. 


                           


In the deepest moments of my own heartache, I used to pray for my Heavenly Father to take me home.
 He knew me better than I knew myself. Day by day, step by tiny step, as I asked him to help me; I grew stronger and wiser and eventually happier than I ever knew was possible. 

As depicted in Hilary Weeks song and film clip, all of us have some kind of struggle we go through. 
I am inspired by the stories of others who overcome their trials with dignity and patience. It is the real life stories such as this one below from Stephanie Neilson that have inspired me to never give up and to be thankful for all that I have.


                       

If you were to believe that your life has purpose....
What could be different for you?

warmest wishes
Helen 

1 comment:

  1. I love the questions you pose at the end of your blog! Thank you for making me think of how I can improve myself. X

    ReplyDelete